Took my Mazda Miata MX5 sports car in for an oil change.Waited a long time in the office.

Thought it was kind of strange that I pulled it in on one side of their parking lot which had bay's open and they serviced it on the other side which means taking my car off property. When I got my car home I washed my windows and above the drivers windshield wiper were 2 high velocity rock chips in my windshield the next day it started cracking. whomever moved my car had to have went out joy riding in it. Of course they give you a disclaimer before you get your vehicle saying they are not responsible for accidents or damage.

I have yet to go back in there but They are responsible in the commission of a crime. Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Damage to private property. I may just be making a trip to the police station and bringing up criminal charges.

In my 55 years on this planet I have never had a chipped or cracked windshield occur while I was driving.I'm pissed and don't have the money to replace it.

Review about: Sun Devil Auto Oil Change.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Sun Devil Auto?

Comments