Took my Mazda Miata MX5 sports car in for an oil change.Waited a long time in the office.

Thought it was kind of strange that I pulled it in on one side of their parking lot which had bay's open and they serviced it on the other side which means taking my car off property. When I got my car home I washed my windows and above the drivers windshield wiper were 2 high velocity rock chips in my windshield the next day it started cracking. whomever moved my car had to have went out joy riding in it. Of course they give you a disclaimer before you get your vehicle saying they are not responsible for accidents or damage.

I have yet to go back in there but They are responsible in the commission of a crime. Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Damage to private property. I may just be making a trip to the police station and bringing up criminal charges.

In my 55 years on this planet I have never had a chipped or cracked windshield occur while I was driving.I'm pissed and don't have the money to replace it.

Review about: Sun Devil Auto Oil Change.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Sun Devil Auto?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more