My son purchased a vehicle on July 19, 2010 form a private owner.That owner had the A/C serviced by Sun Devil on July 10, 2010 The A/C stopped working on July 30, 2010 so my son brought it back to Sun Devil for repair.

He had a copy of the receipt from the previous owner which stated a 90 Warranty on the work. They would not honor the warrenty since the vehicle had changed owners. Obviously they do not stand by their work or warrantly.

Very poor business practice.I would recommend they not be used for an Auto Services.

Review about: Sun Devil Auto Repair.

Had an Experience with Sun Devil Auto?

Comments

I LOVE SUN DEVIL AUTO!THEY DO STAND BY THERE WORK, BUT PPL !!

YOU SHOULD KNOW NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FOR FREE, ALSO WHEN YOU PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM A PRIVATE OWNER AND ITS UNDER WARRANTY READ THE FINE PRINT!!! THE WARRANTY DOES NOT TRANSFER !

NO SHOP COVERS TRANSFERRED WARRANTYS SO BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU KNW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST IT AND LOOK LIKE A *** .:grin

your right..transfer of warranty from the seller to the purchaser doesnt apply..sounds like the person making the complaint should have done her homework

The whole story has not been told here..What kind of service was done?

Were parts replaced? If so what parts were replaced and were there any recomendations? Tell you what if I were selling a car I'm not too sure I would put alot of money into the repair..

I would be willing to bet that the car had more issues then you knew about when you baught it and like everyone else you were looking for something for free.Also we do not offer warranty coverage with transfer of ownership, I dont think too many shops do.